Name : Ren (廉)
Birthday : 11.08.
Skin tone : Normal yellow / Height : around 62 cm
Ren is my first dear BJD which I got from my friend as a birthday’s present 2013. He might not look so attractive or handsome like others but special and meaningful for me (* ̄∇ ̄*) So my sewing and BJD hobbies have started since then.
The theme of this photo set was originally from last year Halloween (2013), I named it ” AWAKENING“. The inspiration was from Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight). After I finished this manga series, the melancholic type-character became my concept for this Halloween. (Eventhough, the photos weren’t related to Kaname or Vampire Knight). (* ̄∇ ̄*) However, just folding white paper roses was already taken time long enough, plus sewing and designing his ourfit…(ー_ーゞ (Outfit : bow tie, coat - handsewing / shirt and pants were official) Hard work, but…This was love for my dear Ren c(>ω<)ゞ
The theme of this photo set was originally from last year Halloween (2013), I named it ” AWAKENING“. The inspiration was from Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight). After I finished this manga series, the melancholic type-character became my concept for this Halloween. (Eventhough, the photos weren’t related to Kaname or Vampire Knight). (* ̄∇ ̄*) However, just folding white paper roses was already taken time long enough, plus sewing and designing his ourfit…(ー_ーゞ (Outfit : bow tie, coat - handsewing / shirt and pants were official) Hard work, but…This was love for my dear Ren c(>ω<)ゞ
See you next time ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ Bye bye!
Hallowie
Model : Ren
No comments:
Post a Comment