∑ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ “Oh!!! Treasures must be around here!”
Finally, I’ve finished my small sewing project which I named it “Adventurer“. The design of this clothing was made by VOLKS, the creator of the first Super Dollfie which was made from resin, instead of wood/porcelain like western antique dolls or Japanese Ichimatsu . In Dress Making Book for Super Dollfie Vol.3 has a totally different concept from two first books. I was surprised of the design which is included 6 outfits with patterns for SD13/SD/MSD; vampiric type, adventurer, little wizard… I just can’t resist every kind of fantasy things!!! ( ̄△ ̄;)
But…I’ve decided to start with this adventurer’s outfit O(≧▽≦)O
Finally, I’ve finished my small sewing project which I named it “Adventurer“. The design of this clothing was made by VOLKS, the creator of the first Super Dollfie which was made from resin, instead of wood/porcelain like western antique dolls or Japanese Ichimatsu . In Dress Making Book for Super Dollfie Vol.3 has a totally different concept from two first books. I was surprised of the design which is included 6 outfits with patterns for SD13/SD/MSD; vampiric type, adventurer, little wizard… I just can’t resist every kind of fantasy things!!! ( ̄△ ̄;)
But…I’ve decided to start with this adventurer’s outfit O(≧▽≦)O
Katsuki (勝城) looks good on this clothing, or just I guess?? (>//<)
“What time is it now?”
Materials :
◎ Fabric – Suede/fleece wool/linen
◎ Metallic buttons
◎ Beads
Work time : Circa 10-12 hours (I sewed it piece by piece when I got free time, so it took longer.)
Type of works : handsewing (Sorry, but…I still can’t use sewing machine. (T°T)
Size : VOLKS SD Size doll (from book) / I resized it a bit for my Katsuki (62 cm BJD)
“Are you ready for a new adventure?!”
“Yessss \(^▽^\)”
Anyway, thank for being our model today, Katsuki-kun!Hallowie
Link - Dress Making Book for Super Dollfie Vol.3 :www.volksusa.com/book0004.html
Model - Katsuki
No comments:
Post a Comment