Friday, March 21, 2014

o( ̄▽ ̄o) Introduction Part III : My Little Lord (o ̄▽ ̄)o


Name : Osamu (靖)/FAYY
Birthday : 06.05.
Skin tone : White Type B
Height : 43 cm


     He has finally returned to me (>v<) after waiting so long for his new Faceup. I was so glad and celebrated with taking many photos. I have done 2 outfits for him. One was from VOLKS’ Dress Making Book for Super Dollfie Vol.3 “Wizard for male MSD” but… (T°T) I didn’t suit his faceup well…Too bad… Osamu looks gentle and elegant, so his style can’t be wild or adventure type, I guess. And the second “temporary” outfit was this one. ( ̄△ ̄;)
   Ohhh! My little lord! I will accept your every order! (>//<)




     Next time I will make him more outfits, since I haven’t bought any clothings for him. But no problem! (^v^) I will sew it for him with my all love!!! BJD in teenagers/children version are too cute (*v*) I can’t resist them!!!

     See you on next entry! (●´▽`●)

     Hallowie

No comments:

Post a Comment